Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grandson Visits

This is my grandson who came to visit with me this past weekend (3/20/10.) He was looking at websites from my favorites list and found my blog. He hadn't seen it before and apparently looked at the whole site and found his little sister featured on the page. He wanted to know why he wasn't on my website. Well, we must not allow my favorite grandson to feel left out. He is so very special to me

The above picture was taken last monday afternoon when we went to see a Nickelodeon show Storytime with Kailan, The Wonderpets, Backyardigans, and Dora the Explorer at the local Civic Center. Little sister went, too. My brother won tickets from a radio show which he gave to me to take the kids. We had a wonderful time and both the kids enjoyed the show. A first for both of them.
Here we have my Little Man, taken last fall (2009) practicing his photographic skills with my first digital camera which has been handed down to him. When he isn't just clicking to hear the shutter release, he actually has a pretty good eye for composition which I am trying to nurture in him. He's quite the little artist and has some great potential.
So, my Little Man, here is your featured spot in Granny's blog. I love you.

No comments: